Wednesday, November 14, 2012

To Market, to Market to buy a........

I have a wonderful time riding or walking into the village of Waltham
Luckily they have excellent signage so I don't get lost.......
Every village has a pub or two
I didn't get a picture of the Tilted Barrel
but that's where I recycle our plastic
And a Church of England is a must
A cute lady saw me taking pictures and informed me that she had been christened in this church and her parents had been married there in 1929....as she was pushing her grandson in the 'pram' to see the windmill.
this florist shop always has the cutest arrangements, there is a tearoom deli and a 'Hallmark' shop too
One of my many 'favorite' doors.....watch for more I have a whole collection
The post office I visit often, with a drug store and hair salon next to it


as well as one of the 2 grocery stores and Mumbai Blues, our favorite Indian restaurant . along with chinese take away and a 'chippie' because everyone needs fish & chips
and of course they named one street after a very special resident


Everyone walks their dogs 2 & 3 at a time
the bakery.....that doesn't bake anything, I saw the delivery truck...lol









and the Library next door.  

3 comments: