Saturday, November 3, 2012

"someday my goofy Prince will come.......



I realize I'm not the greatest photographer but......
I found I had a considerable amount of goofy pictures of my Prince
and all were when we were out & about in London.



                        Goofy on the bus                                       goofy halfway to heaven          

                              I especially like this view of my goofy prince checking out the King's chair

 if you know my goofy prince, you know he could never pass up a Piccadilly whip

or act normal on the train.....



 But every now and again he just can't help but look regal & charming........
                                           I love my happily ever after goofy Prince

3 comments:

  1. Glad you like my goofiness sweetheart. I think it gets worse with age, I am told, so hang on tight! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! You definately captured the real Brian. Dustin and Elijah will occasionally break out what I call their "Brian Dance," so I guess the goofiness is hereditary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had fun with your goofy prince!

    ReplyDelete