Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Eye over London

For years I have wanted to ride the EYE over London........
 It never stops.....you must keep walking and jump aboard......wheee
  It was a little scary at first but then you get so overwhelmed with the beautiful view that you forget how high in the sky you are and wander around the pod freely, looking for all the sights below.....
 It rained a little up at the top.......
   You know I had to have my picture taken with Big Ben.......that's the clock in the background...lol
 and what awesome sights we saw over the Thames..........
  Can you tell what a thrill it was........absolutely loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Beautiful pictures! I am glad that you guys had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always heard how amazing the Eye is. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete