Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Elementary my dear......muslims

I was so excited to see the Sherlock Holmes museum on Baker St.

 We enjoyed a meal and a walk to Westminster Abbey......but along the way we ran into a protest
So I was so glad to see this cute Bobbie and to know that Scotland Yard was nearby.

I loved the contrast of this 'little' Beefeater and the tall (very handsome) soldier and wished they had been by my side as we strolled under Big Ben and through.......

all these muslims

I just wanted to hear Big Ben's beautiful Westminster chime......but all I hear is Ahab the Arab......

Brian tried to get in to 10 Downing to complain to PM David Cameron but......


2 comments:

  1. First the queen, and then the PM...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you made me do it...went go to youtube to watch Ray Stevens "Ahab the Arab" ha! :)

    ReplyDelete