Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Bedazzling Princess Jasmine

Some of you have heard that I get to 'work' for a friend in her costume shop......yes I'm the bedazzler of ballet shoes, button coverer, and bow maker :)  I even learned what 'poppers' are  aka snaps.  
Believe it or not this is our Bishop........owns the shop
Paula & Trish the seamstresses. Trish speaks with such a heavy Scottish  accent that I can barely understand the bonne lass.



They do amazing work and I was so excited when I attended the dance festival and saw some of the costumes I had helped make, wish I had taken pictures of the pretty dresses.
 
My work station and my co-workers, owner Beccy
& her mom Joan




3 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh! Come to our house! Emme has lots of things that her Nana can bedazzle for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke really wants you to make him a super hero cape like you made his brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I could hire you for my next recital :)

    ReplyDelete